LIVING HEALTHY_ WEBCAST
This program focuses on lifestyle habits that help
you achieve a healthy weight. Losing weight is only a small part of your
journey—feeling better, having more energy, and becoming more mindful are all
positive changes you can expect. It is built on strategies proven to work,
including mindful eating and physical activity.
Weekly lessons that motivate and
The goal of LIVING HEALHTY_ WEBCAST is to
inform, empower, and motivate you to live mindfully as you make choices about
eating and physical activity. An experienced instructor trained in weight
management leads each weekly one-hour lesson.
Each lesson includes:
- Information about why the behavior is important for weight
- Practical strategies for adopting the behavior
- Ways concepts can be adopted by the whole family
- Opportunity for sharing and celebrating
- Suggestions for living mindfully
- Guided discussion of strategy for the week
Each participant receives:
- LIVING HEALHTY; LIVING WELL WORKBOOK—with recipes and more.
- Contact information for the coach, for individual consultation.
How to enroll- respond to the contact us link
about the web, Living Healthy option..
Can I attend
the class on my smartphone, iPad, or tablet?
Will I be
able to attend class using my computer?
classes are presented. You will need: a relatively new computer and speakers.
Yes, onsite classes are available in select
counties. If you are interested in organizing or attending an onsite class,
please contact us at 610-299-2622
Class sessions are not recorded—they are live
instructor and classmates see or hear me?
Yes, this is
an interactive class
In what time
zone are the classes offered?
All class times are in EST or EDT
What is the
cost of the program? All inclusive